Going through an Arizona bankruptcy can be a stressful process. That’s why Meyer Law is here to help ease you through the steps to help you resolve a chapter 7 or 11 bankruptcy and help you with tax relief and debt settlement.
Many clients refer their friends and family members to Meyer Law. So why should you get started with our Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney?
- Affordable Fees
- The first consultation is always free
- All we do is bankruptcy and we do it well
- We provided instant answers to all their questions
- With 6 offices in Phoenix, meeting with us was easy
- We have had a 100% success rate with over 4,000 cases filed
- We make the bankruptcy process as easy and stress-free as possible
- Clients always meet with an experienced attorney, never an assistant or paralegal
- They were treated with VIP service just as we would with a close friend or member of the family
- We have locations throughout the Valley and in Phoenix, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Mesa and Peoria
- We lived up to our Guaranteed Low Fees & Debt Relief as Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy experts
If you need help from a Glendale, Gilbert, Mesa, Peoria, Scottsdale or Phoenix bankruptcy attorney, contact Meyer Law today!
Take this 2 minute quiz to see if bankruptcy can help you!
Meyer Law was there for all the tough questions and decisions that had to be made. Haines was very knowledgeable and gave good advice. I have since referred several other people to Meyer Law and all have been pleased. Haines offers a good service at a reasonable price.
Wayne, Queen Creek
I was referred to Mr. Meyer and the advice was amazing. I had been to several other attorneys before being referred to Mr. Meyer by my Real Estate Agent. He was top notch and able to get me the help I needed – not just a guy looking for a quick buck. He met with me several times over 6 months.
My experience with Meyer Law was great. Words to describe would be, PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGEABLE, COMMUNICATIVE, AFFORDABLE, CARING.
Mr. Meyer, thank you so very much for your helping us through a very critical time in our lives. Please, do not hesitate to call on us as we would be very happy to tell anyone and everyone how much help you give to your clients.
I had a very good experience working with Meyer Law Group throughout the bankruptcy process. Being a senior citizen I was made to feel very comfortable with their knowledge and experience. They were always accessible to answer questions in an easy to understand way.